Byron Bay Golf Courses
If you’re looking for a golf getaway in the beautiful Byron Bay area, you’re in luck. There are plenty of options to suit your skill level, budget and preferences. Here are some of the best golf courses and clubs in and around Byron Bay, along with their driving time from Bayview Beachfront Apartments.
- Byron Bay Golf Club: This is the closest and most popular option, located just 5 minutes south of Byron Bay. It offers an 18-hole championship course with stunning views of the ocean and the hinterland. The club also has a restaurant, bar and pro shop.
- Ocean Shores Country Club: This is another 18-hole course with spectacular scenery, located 20 minutes north of Byron Bay. It features rolling fairways, water hazards and bunkers, as well as a clubhouse, restaurant and function centre.
- Teven Valley Golf Course: This is a 9-hole course set in a tranquil valley, surrounded by native trees and wildlife. It’s ideal for beginners and families, as well as experienced golfers who want a relaxing round. It’s located 25 minutes west of Byron Bay.
- Ballina Golf and Sports Club: This is a challenging 18-hole course with lush fairways, water features and sand traps. It’s suitable for all skill levels and offers a variety of tees. It also has a clubhouse, bistro and gaming facilities. It’s located 30 minutes south of Byron Bay.
- Mullumbimby Golf Club: This is a friendly and affordable 18-hole course, located 20 minutes north-west of Byron Bay. It has a relaxed atmosphere and a scenic setting, with views of Mount Chincogan and Mount Warning. The club also has a bar, restaurant and function room.
- Lismore Golf Club: This 18-hole course is situated on the edge of the Wilsons River, and offers a variety of holes for different abilities. It is open to members and visitors, and has a clubhouse, a pro shop, and a bar. Driving time from Bayview: 45 minutes south west.
- Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club: This is a premier golf destination, located 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. It has two 18-hole courses, the River Course and the West Course, both designed by renowned architects. The club also has a pro shop, practice facilities, and restaurant.
As you can see, there are many golf options in and around Bayview that you can enjoy during your stay. Whether you want to play a quick round or spend a whole day on the green, you can find a course that meets your needs. Happy golfing!
About Bayview Beachfront Apartments: Bayview is located directly across the road from the patrolled Byron Bay Main Beach and only a very short stroll to the cafes, restaurants, bars & shops in downtown Byron Bay. Choose from 20 self contained 1 & 2 bedroom apartments overlooking lush gardens, our heated swimming pool and Byron Beachfront.