M-Arts Precinct- Murwillumbah
Located 40 minutes from Bayview Apartments.
Put simply, Murwillumbah is an Aussie town. It ticks all the boxes of the quintessential small town. Beautiful scenery, amazing small businesses, a dynamic local population. Located on the Tweed River and surrounded by World Heritage National Parks, Murwillumbah is often described as the heart of the Northern Rivers. But with the opening of the incredible M-Arts Precinct, this small town has also cemented its status as the Artistic Hub of the area.
M-Arts Precinct is set in an industrial warehouse and brings together a multitude of creative outlets, establishing a unique experience for both artists and enthusiasts.
– Dedicated galleries from Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre
– 13 individual studios occupied by regional artists, jewellers & Makers
– Yellow Brick Studio: A supply space designed by artists for artists.
– Gallery Downtown: an annex of the Tweed Regional Gallery and an economic and creative force in Murwillumbah CBD.
– Bacaro: A Venetian-style dining experience driven by local produce and inspired by their Italian heritage.
– Fitz + Potts: A brand new bar coming soon to M-Arts
M-Arts Precinct has an exciting calendar of events with a constantly revolving array of exhibitions, performances, Classes/Demonstrations and Children’s Art Sessions. Be sure to visit their website for all the exciting details. https://m-arts.com.au/
For more ‘things to do’ in beautiful Byron Bay and its surrounds visit our website